Pages

Monday, October 14, 2013

Despicable Me Minions

Despicable Me Minions Riding in a Car

He brought home a bunch of Despicable Me coloring pages from school on Friday. This morning, they were still on the counter untouched. I shuffled through them and asked, "How about this one for the snack sack?" It was a close up of one of the minions.

"How about the one with the car?" he suggested.

Of course he'd pick the most complex one. This one had three minions riding in a car. I looked at the clock. We were running early. I had no excuse but laziness. "Okay," I told him, "I guess I have the time today so I'll give it a shot."

It was super hard for me to get the proportions right on this one. I should have started with the bag sideways for sure. As a result, the car looks a little squished in the front and in the back. Somewhere half way through I considered tossing the whole thing out and starting again. There wasn't time so I just carried on. Taking a step back, it still looks pretty cool and he thought so too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contents