Pages

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Tree Rex

Skylanders Giants Tree Rex

I'm not sure exactly how or why, but we went from Halloween to Christmas to Skylanders and finally ended up with Tree Rex from Skylanders Giants.

He got in trouble for playing with his toys instead of getting ready for school so I didn't ask him which drawing he wanted. 

I'm sure he would have picked one where Tree Rex is standing upright, but those looked more complicated than this one.

He came over to see exactly what I was drawing and said, "Um, that's a weird thing of him."

I had to chuckle. "Kind of," I replied. "It's just that I don't have much time and had to pick one I could do."

He came by to guide me through the title art, his name, and the little element circles. In the end, we agreed that it looked pretty cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contents