Pages

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Scooby-Doo

Scooby-Doo

"What should it be today?"

He thought for a moment. "We've never done Scooby-Doo," he said somewhat randomly.

"We haven't," I agreed.

I did a search for Scooby-Doo drawings and handed him my iPhone. "I found it!" he cried out after just a few seconds. "Is this one okay?"

"Sure." Again, I didn't have very much time today and had to rush it.

He took a close look when I was done. "It looks exactly like the drawing, except these lines need to be a little darker," he said pointing to the back leg. He wasn't even looking at the original but managed to notice the one mistake I made.

"It actually isn't that the lines aren't dark enough, but that the leg isn't long enough. See..." I said showing him. He's got a real good eye for fine details.

"Well it's your picture, so that's okay," he said supportively.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contents