Pages

Monday, March 31, 2014

Tank

Tank

"I want a new president," he said randomly to start our morning.

"Why?"

" I already know Obama. I want a new president."

I have no idea where that came from and we didn't have time to get into it, so I just left it at that. "Okay, what's for the snack sack?" I asked him as I always do.

"A tank."

"Oh, really?"

"Yeah."

"What made you think of that just now?"

"My army wallet." We spent a few days, just the two of us, on Catalina Island last month. At an arcade there, he hit a 1,000 ticket jackpot. One of the prizes he picked was an army wallet. He doesn't actually use it and I'm surprised he even remembers he has it.

"Okay," I said. I ran a search and handed him my iPhone.

He picked this tank, but there was another tank he also liked that was firing a shot. He showed me that one but asked me to draw this one, "but with the gun firing." He was very adamant about it. I added it, per his request. Sometimes his choices are completely out of left field, but that's what makes it fun. I never know what I might be drawing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contents