Pages

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

A Monster Piranha


A Monster Piranha

"What should we do today?"

"Can you do another piranha, but one that looks like a real one?"

"Um..." I uttered. I guess yesterday's Piranha wasn't a real piranha. I know what he meant though.

"You know, yesterday I saw one that looked like a real piranha. Can you do that?" he asked.

"I guess," I said, handing him my iPhone. He smiled widely as he scanned the images. 

He showed me a "real" piranha but didn't pick it. "Never mind. Instead, can you do this monster looking thing? I'll call it a monster piranha. It's so awesome!" He looked at me with excited anticipation hoping I'd say yes.

I said, "Yes."

"Yay, it's soooo awesome!!!" he squealed.

As I was working he came over with some encouragement. "It's looking awesome," he said. "I'm so going to show this to my teacher. I'm so going to show this to everybody."

It's sweet when he seems so proud.

When he saw the finished drawing, he shouted, "Oh-My-Gosh!" He smiled, shook all over, and hugged me. "Thank you for drawing it for me Daddy!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contents