Pages

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Apple iPhone 6

Apple iPhone 6

We didn't draw a snack sack yesterday because he stayed home with a headache. He was feeling better today, although I wasn't feeling my best.

"I need a snack sack idea," I told him.

"How about an iiiiPhone?" he suggested, elongating the pronunciation.

The Apple Watch was announced yesterday and I'd shown him some of the pictures and video of it along with the newer iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus. I did a search for, "iPhone drawing," but he, of course, did not pick a drawing. He picked a color glossy of an old first or second generation iPhone.

"That's an old one," I said.

"It looks exactly the same as yours."

"No it doesn't. Look at it more carefully."

He looked for another. He found a newer one, but it still wasn't the latest. "This looks exactly like yours."

"Let's do the iPhone 6 since it was just released."

"They made a new iPhone too?"

"Yeah, I showed it to you yesterday."

"No. You showed me the watch."

I'm not exactly sure why he didn't ask me to draw the Apple Watch. He was very enthusiastic about it yesterday telling me, "You have to buy one! That it is the coolest watch in the world! Can you play games on it?" When he saw the watch face with apps on it, he screamed, "Oh my gosh! You definitely have to buy one!"

"I showed you the new iPhone too," I reminded him. I went to http://www.apple.com and showed him again, but he didn't really like any of the promo shots. I did a new search for, "iPhone 6." He picked this image which looks to be a fake mock-up and not the real thing. I didn't want to go back and forth anymore so I just accepted it.

It wasn't a fun or easy subject to draw so I felt very uninspired today. I also wasn't in the best of moods. I've been feeling extra tired all week. I rushed through it and it shows. Oh, well. Tomorrow is another day.

At least he liked it when he saw it. He exclaimed, "Wow! You drew all of them!" referring to the app icons. He was pretty excited. I guess I have to remind myself sometimes that that's what it's all about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contents