Pages

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Unless

Unless

Unless

"A wall. A brick wall and something in the middle is growing and saying 'thanks'."

"What?" I knew what he was talking about but wanted him to explain it, or remember it better.

"A brick wall is a circle and there's something in the middle and there's something that is saying thanks to the tree or something in the middle that's gonna grow."

"From The Lorax you mean?" I asked trying to let him off the hook. While he was talking I did the search and showed him the "Unless" circle of stones.

"Yeah!"

This one was fun to draw trying to get the perspective right. It came out okay and I liked finding a way to incorporate his letters into the drawing. He really enjoyed the movie and I guess the message stuck with him too, albeit, not word for word. He was close. :)

"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contents