Pages

Monday, November 5, 2012

How about the White House...

How about the White House...


After noticing his library book on the kitchen counter he sad, "I have an idea! How about the White House."

The book was The Congress and he confused the Capital Building with the White House. In concept he wanted the White House, but literally he wanted what he was looking at...the Capital Building. I took the time to show him both on my iPhone and explained the difference as best I could. We agreed that we wanted to stick with his original idea to draw the White House.

This one took longer than I thought and it was difficult to do it justice. It's hard for me to draw from a photograph rather than a drawing. But Victor liked it nonetheless.

"Oh yeah... Now that's what I like."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contents