Pages

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

I know! Crystals!

I know! Crystals!


We had a hard time deciding what to do today after a rocky start to our morning. He wasn't doing the 1-2-3's (our code name for his bedtime routine) last night and didn't want to talk about it today so I put my foot down...no chocolate cereal and no TV. He was pretty upset and so was I. We were in a stalemate.

But the snack sack would be created nonetheless. We kept thinking of Christmas options but we both agreed that it was too early for that. We decided to wait until December.

We kept talking about different things and he eventually said, "I know! Crystals!"

I showed him different options and he loved the one we chose more than the rest. Today, mostly because he didn't have any TV to watch, he sat and watched me draw after he finished his breakfast. As he watched, he kept telling me how I'm such a good drawer and how much he liked this drawing. He even said that he already knew he wanted to keep this one.

I asked him about the snowman from yesterday and he said he didn't keep it.

"Why?" I asked.

"I just didn't want to."

Fair enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contents