Pages

Thursday, June 5, 2014

Yogi Bear Stealing Food

Yogi Bear Stealing Food and Picnic Baskets

"What's for the snack sack?"

"Yogi, again."

"Again?" We've done Yogi scenes for the past two days. One with Yogi and Boo-Boo running from Park Ranger Smith and another with Yogi and Boo-Boo preparing a campfire.

"Yeah." I ran a search and he found a couple of options that he liked right away. "Dadda, today can you do this one? And then tomorrow can you do this one?" he asked, unable to decide between the two. I guess Yogi has made quite an impression on him. I'm surprised actually. I've never been a big fan myself. I guess he's pretty silly and Victor loves silly.

With the recent practice drawing Yogi, I was done quicker than usual. He looked over and exclaimed, "Whoa! You're done already?!"

"Yup!"

"Victor's picnic," he read on the side of the picnic basket. "Oh, I like it!" He stared at it for a long time. "Can I ever color your snack sacks?"

"Of course," I replied. "Once I draw them, they're yours. You can do what you want with them."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contents