Pages

Friday, December 13, 2013

Elsa

Elsa from Frozen

Last night we talked about doing the characters from the movie Frozen. He was pretty excited about it and definitely wanted me to do "Elsa and Anna and Olaf."

"What's for the snack sack this morning?" I asked him.

Sure enough he remembered our conversation from yesterday. The choice was obvious. "Elsa. Remember?"

This one was difficult. Every line mattered.

"She looks a little evil," he commented when she was about half way finished.

I tried very hard to get it right. "Done!" I exclaimed.

"Does she look mean?" he asked.

"No. I don't think so," I defended.

He studied it. "No. Except that the eyelashes are kind of too big. Looks like dark eyeshadow. But I like it." He considered something. "This is just a suggestion," he said cautiously. "Maybe if you want, you could add 'Frozen' or something."

"Like in the way it looks on the poster?"

"Yeah! You can add it while I read."

"Okay." We had a little extra time so I added it.

He read his book out loud beside me. He looked up to see the title. "Oh, you're a really good drawer!" he said with honest enthusiasm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contents