Pages

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Alien on a Robot Flying Around Machine

Alien on a Robot Flying Around Machine

"Do this robot flying around machine," he said, finding another alien from the "Draw 50 Aliens" book. It was due back today.

"Sure," I said, taking a closer look.

"Can you not do that fat nipple boob sort of thing?" he asked.

I smiled inside. "I'll make it less pointy," I said about the front of the flying scooter.

I drew enjoying the process today.

"Yeah, that's what I'm talking about," he said when he saw the finished product. Just as he came by, I noticed that I had forgotten the spinning lines around the rotating back wheel. He saw me add them and asked, "Do you want to add some wind or something?"

"You want to help me add that?"

He did and felt proud of his small but important contribution.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contents