Pages

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

How about the snow monster from Frozen...

Marshmallow Snow Monster from Frozen

"What are we doing today?"

"I don't know. I have no idea," he said dejectedly. Then he perked up. "Oh yes I do! Just kidding. The ice castle from Frozen."

"Um, I don't have time to do that one today," I said, relieved that it was true. I wasn't interested in tackling the ice castle.

"Okay. How about the snow monster from Frozen?"

"I'll try," I said, trying to remember what he looked like.

His name is Marshmallow and was actually fun to draw; although, I did feel a bit stressed this morning since we had to leave early today so that I could make it on time to a meeting at work.

He ate his breakfast quickly, came over to my side of the table and said, "Hey, you're almost finished."

"I am finished."

"Are you going to write 'Frozen'?"

"Do you want me to?"

"Yeah! You know, like the way it's designed."

"Right. I'll add it." I had no time left so I did so super quickly without much attention to detail. I really wanted to draw the "O" in his name like the "O" in "FROZEN" but I forgot in my hurry.

"Oh, he looks creepy!" he exclaimed. "Do you want to mess with him?"

"No!" I replied.

"Me neither," he agreed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contents