Pages

Friday, April 25, 2014

Crocodile

Crocodile

"What should we do today?"

"I don't know," he said without giving it any thought.

"What do you want?" I pressed him.

He hesitated and then he exclaimed, "Alligator!"

"Alligator or crocodile?" I asked, not even sure myself of the difference.

"Crocodile!" he shouted right away, although I doubt he remembers the difference either.

I ran a search and he found one he liked immediately. "The face looks like a dragon," he remarked.

I became impatient today and rushed through the details, especially the scales. Once I had finished, I realized that I didn't like the look of the crocodile simply floating on it's own on the sack. I decided to add just a touch of scenery to place him somewhere, something I rarely do.

"Ooo, I like it! It looks furious!" he said excitedly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contents