Pages

Monday, October 7, 2013

Tacodile Supreme

Tacodile Supreme Foodimal from Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2

"What should we do today?"

"One of those things from Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2."

We saw the movie on Friday night. We loved the first one and didn't want to wait until Saturday to watch the sequel. This was the very first time we went out in the evening for a movie all together as a family. We had a lot of fun and the movie was quite funny and clever.

"Good idea," I told him. In the movie there are many cool food-animal creations called Foodimals.

I ran a search and saw lots of options. I knew it might be tough for me to draw any of them, but I handed him my iPhone anyway.

He debated between the Tacodile and the Cheese Spider, finally choosing the Tacodile Supreme. I had a feeling he'd pick that one. It was a nice isolated shot on a white background as opposed to many of the other options that were complicated screen captures from the movie.

"Good choice!" It wasn't easy, but I took my time and am I'm happy with how it turned out. All the Foodimals in the movie are cool, but this one may be my favorite.

"You gonna do the drool?" he asked. 

"Yup."

"I love you Dadda," he told me from across the table.

"I love you too!" I replied.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contents