Pages

Friday, October 11, 2013

Meatbalrus

Meatbalrus from Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2

After a day off, we were sure we wanted to do another Foodimal from Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2. We had already done a Tacodile Supreme, Cheese Spider, and Bananostrich. I did a search for the Foodimals and we looked at them together. We almost picked the Fruit Cockatiel but ultimately decided on the Meatbalrus. 

As I started out bottom-up I said, "The feet are kind of platypus-like."

He heard me but didn't make a sound.

This one was pretty simplistic compared to the others. I did my best to pay attention to the details to help make it come to life on the sack.

After he finished his breakfast, he came over to my side of the table and exclaimed, "I want to see the Meatbalrus! I want to see the Meatbalrus!" He took a look and added, "He-he. That is kind of platypus feet. Yeah. That's pretty good!" he said joyfully. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contents