Pages

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Bananostrich

Bananostrich from Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2

In sticking with the Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2 theme, he asked, "Remember a banana-dolphin?" I didn't even have to ask him for an idea today.

"I do, but I don't have much time. I'm not even sure I can do a snack sack today. Mom is taking you this morning, remember?" I had to go to work early today.

"Oh," he said in disappointment.

I could have easily decided to head out the door, but I had a few minutes to spare so I did a quick search instead. It wasn't a banana-dolphin after all. "This Foodimal is a Bananostrich," I informed him.

"Oh! Still looks like a dolphin to me."

"That's all I have time for," I announced after quickly drawing it in just a few minutes. 

"Aww. Cute!"

I just didn't want to skip a day and I know he didn't want me to either.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contents