Pages

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Wreck-It Victor

Wreck-It Victor

Wreck-It Ralph

"How about Mario..." he suggested looking down at his placemat. "And Luigi," he added.

"I don't think I can do them both," I said worried about the time it would take.

"Side by side," he continued, ignoring my warning.

"I know what you mean, but I don't have time to do them both," I said with more emphasis this time.

I expected him to stick with one or the other, but instead he completely switched his choice on a dime, "Okay. I want Wreck-It Ralph instead." He loved the movie, so I suppose it was only a matter of time.

I couldn't find a good drawing reference so we had to pick a cartoon snapshot. I wasn't feeling very confident today and resorted to a lot of chicken scratch.

When I was done he stared at it for a long while before he said, "I like it." I was sure that he didn't. He insisted on adding his name even though I had already drawn the title of Wreck-It Victor. He drew out his name in his signature "victoR.T" styling. For some reason he tends to use a lower case "v" an upper case "R" and likes to add a "." in front of the "T" instead of after it. He's always beating to his own drummer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contents