Pages

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Optimus Prime

Optimus Prime

Optimus Prime

"What's for the snack sack today?"

"Optimus Prime," he said making his choice based on his placemat again.

"I don't think I have the time," I said as I did yesterday. He pleaded and I gave in. Sometimes I start out not in the mood for a complex drawing, but then the act of drawing wins me over. That was the case this morning. I became entranced with the intricacies of his body. This one took more time than most.

When he saw the finished drawing, his eyes grew big and his mouth opened wide as he said, "It's very, very, very, very, very, very... [this went on for literally a full minute] ... very, very, very, awesome."

I liked it too and was hoping to see this one come back home. When I got home from work I didn't see it on the kitchen table. I went straight to his backpack to check there. I found it inside and smiled.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contents