Pages

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

I have an idea, but it's not appropriate...

I have an idea, but it's not appropriate...


I had a feeling I knew what it was but I was wrong. I tentatively asked him to tell me more about it. His face lit up and he burst out in laughter. I smiled at him and gave him an approving nod to let him know it was okay for him to tell me. "How about my letters on..." My mind raced through the possibilities before he completed his sentence. He finished with a laugh, "poop." That was not one of my guesses. I did have to smile at the thought of drawing his name on some poop. For a brief moment, I considered using the emoji poop emoticon as a reference. You know the one...it is a lovely pile of poop with two eyes and a smile directly on it.

Needless to say, I asked him to think of something else. He pointed his eyes toward the ceiling and considered his options. "A whale shark!" he exclaimed. Before I could ask him what exactly he meant by that he corrected himself, "No, no. Um, how about a dolphin?" We forgot to incorporate his name into the drawing, so it ended up taking a ride on the dolphin's back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contents