Pages

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Can you draw a stage?

Can you draw a stage?

Stage with instruments

What? A stage? Sure, I suppose. I wasn't even sure what to draw to make something look like a stage, so I went to Google Image search again. Most example pictures had the big red curtains, so I focused my energy drawing those. Who doesn't love those big red curtains in a nice classic theater? Once I had those drawn, I forgot to actually draw a stage as you can see. I asked him what he wanted on the stage and he said instruments. Again, I really didn't know what he had in his mind, but I was feeling time pressure so I searched for pictures of a few instruments and simply drew them. After that, I had no idea where to put his name. He suggested to write it on the instruments, so there they are in tiny print across the instruments. This isn't one of my favorites, but he liked it nonetheless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contents