Pages

Thursday, September 20, 2012

What if my letters were in a treasure box...

What if my letters were in a treasure box...


I'm never sure what he's going to suggest in the morning and that still scares me. After the extra time spent on the New York skyline yesterday, I asked him for something simpler today. I've certainly seen my fair share of treasure boxes throughout his fascination with pirates and their booty, but I've never tried to draw one. Thank goodness for Google Images because I can't draw anything from memory. His letters are tiny in this one, finding their way onto 6 coins of the treasure. He wanted to add gold coins to the top to show that they are flying out of the box. I didn't realize until after I had finished this one that I drew it on the "wrong" side of the bag. Oops!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contents