Pages

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

How about my letters are in a city...

How about my letters are in a city...


My boy loves New York City and so do I. Our family trip there earlier this year was an absolute blast. We didn't go to the Empire State Building itself, opting to go instead to the Top of the Rock. It was a great view of the skyline and a great view of the once tallest building in the world. It was fun to draw this iconic skyline and I took my time. In fact, I took too much time and we were nearly late to school.

He really loved this one and added the fireworks in the sky. What was super cool is that he was impressed with himself as he noticed that the fireworks looked pretty good. He admired them since they do indeed look like real fireworks in the sky. His letters, with their eyes and expressive eyebrows are a real treat for me to stare at. I love that our collaboration is growing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contents