Pages

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

The Joker

The Joker

"What should we do today?"

"Lightning striking a house."

"I've done that once before," I said. It was our very first Haunted House. I did a search anyway and handed him my iPhone. He looked and looked, but couldn't find anything I could draw.

He thought and thought. Then he exclaimed, "The Joker!"

"Makes sense," I said. Yesterday we had done the Batcave. The Joker is my favorite comic book villain.

We searched and searched but there weren't too many good options. He kept scrolling and scrolling. When he finally picked, I didn't have very much time left to draw.

"Here, I couldn't find anything better," he said, somewhat dejected.

I'm not sure why he didn't like it so much. I personally like this style for The Joker and it was actually pretty fun to draw.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contents