Pages

Monday, March 24, 2014

Angry Birds Go!

Angry Birds Go! Race Cars: Bomb, Bubbles, Chuck, Red, The Blues

"What do you want me to do today?"

"Can you please do something Easter?"

"Like what?"

"The Easter Bunny!"

"Um, okay, but Easter is 4 weeks away."

"Okay, let's not do Easter stuff then." He thought for a little bit. "Hmm. How about you pick?"

He had asked me to pick yesterday, but I encouraged him to keep thinking. He ended up picking Lord Business which was fun to draw. Today, I was ready with a suggestion, "Okay, how about Angry Birds Go!?" We played the game for the first time yesterday and he was very excited about this racing installment of the Angry Birds franchise of games.

"Yes!" he shouted.

I knew he'd like the idea. Of course, he picked a reference with not one, not two, but 5 cars and birds! The scene itself was simple enough so I gave it a go. I ended up running over time to get it done and we got to school a minute late.

"Do my name like the 'Go!' And make it 'Angry Birds Victor'!" he told me. He thought about it some more, then corrected himself, "No, make it 'Angry Birds Victor Go!'!" I did and he loved it. "Yup this is good! Yup, this is my favorite! This is my favorite one this month."

That's new. He's never classified favorites by month before.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contents