Pages

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Hades

Hades Sitting on His Throne

"What should we do today?"

"A rocket."

"I've already done a rocket." He said rocket because he studied rockets and did related experiments in his Mad Science class yesterday.

"A real rocket."

"I've already done a rocket several times."

"Have you ever done a bomb?"

"No and I'm not going to. I don't like bombs."

"Okay, something cool." He thought for awhile. "Hades." From the cartoon Hercules he meant. We had just seen the Disney version recently. I had to look up how to spell the name and learned a little more about this Greek god of the underworld from Wikipedia.

He took a long time finding something. I didn't see many good drawings so I let him pick out a movie frame snapshot. I didn't expect to do the background but he asked me about it, so I scribbled in the curtains quickly. It doesn't look great, but it looked empty with an empty background. 

I really wasn't very into this one today; not like yesterday's Dragon Maleficent. He's into villains, though, so this sack came home too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contents