Pages

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Maybe a rocket

Maybe a rocket

Rocket

"Lunch bag today is going to be...maybe a rocket!"

Sounded good to me. It wasn't easy for me to get this one to look like the picture and I had to compromise detail since I didn't have a lot of time this morning.

"Great daddy! I love it!"

That was nice to hear because I didn't love it myself.

When we got to school today, his friend ran up to him and yelled, "Victor look!"

The friend's dad had drawn a school bus in Sharpie on his lunch bag! Today was a field trip day and all the kids were asked to bring their lunch in a disposable bag.

The father came up to me. "My son keeps telling me about Victor's lunch bags. He asked me to draw something for him this morning. I had to draw something!"

I smiled and looked around the playground. Sure enough I spotted two other sacks with drawings on them. One had a cool monster truck drawn in silver marker and another white sack had colorful drawings all over it.

I hadn't realized that other parents might be getting requests from their kids. Pretty cool to know that our little project has inspired others to add some creativity to their mornings too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contents