Pages

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Sorcerer's Apprentice Mickey

The Sorcerer's Apprentice Mickey

"What should we do today?"

"Sorcerer's Apprentice Mickey."

That came out of nowhere. He's never seen Fantasia. I did a search and handed him my iPhone.

"Do you remember this, Daddy?" he asked, pointing to a classic shot from the cartoon.

"No. I've only seen Fantasia once so I don't remember it."

"Do you think I'd like it?"

"No, not really. It's all about nightmares."

"I didn't think Nightmare Before Christmas was scary."

"That's true, but you asked me and, no, I don't think you'll like it."

I paid special attention to detail on this one. I wanted to get it right.

"Oooo!" he said, looking at the finished sack. "I don't see his mouth. Did he he have a mouth?" Without waiting for me to answer, he continued, "Let me see. Oh. No. He didn't have a mouth. Okay. Good."

This one came home! Three in a row. It's one of my favorites too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contents