Pages

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Darth Vader 2

Darth Vader

"Another one from the book?"

"Darth Vader."

"Also not really a monster, but at least he's a bad guy," I remarked. I find it so odd that the "Draw 50 Monsters" book has so many non-monsters in it.

"I know," he replied.

I'm surprised that he's been choosing the most familiar characters for me to draw. It'd be nice to draw an actual monster from the book before we have to return it to the school library. I would have picked Medusa today, but I don't get to decide. He does.

I've done Darth Vader before, almost a year ago, but I didn't want to deny him today.

I'm not happy with this one and he didn't make any special comments about it. I drew Vader too thin, just like I did Yoda yesterday. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contents