Pages

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

How about on a scooter going down the street...

How about on a scooter going down the street...


"I know! Perry's castle," he said to me after he got a glimpse of a box of Perry fruit snacks in the pantry. I kind of ignored his request since I really had no idea what he was talking about. I did a half hearted attempt at finding a suitable image, but there really wasn't anything coming up. I had to get his lunch together and was again running late. I did not want to be late to school again today. We had very little time and I wasn't sure I even had enough time to draw anything at all.

That's when he said, "How about on a scooter going down the street."

"What?" I asked.

"My letters!" he explained.

Okay that sounded like something I could do quickly. It's not great, but I kind of like how this one turned out under the circumstances. However, when he came around the table to look at it, he gave me an unconvincing "Great."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contents