Pages

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Pumpkin Patch

Pumpkin Patch


Halloween is definitely upon us. This one took a long time to select. While it was clear that he wanted a pumpkin patch this morning, it wasn't clear what exactly I'd draw. I searched for quite awhile to find a scene that I liked. When I found it, the scarecrow on it was just way too scary. I didn't want to draw it so I went searching for a more suitable one. I like this one and spent a great deal of time getting it right. The scarecrow steals this drawing away from the patch itself. It's a cool one and it's becoming a trend for me to mash-up a few different drawings to make my own. I do love that his name is nicely incorporated into the sign. Victor loved this one too and told me so. "I love this pumpkin patch daddy!" After hearing accolades like the ones he's given me lately, I am ready to draw just about anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contents