Pages

Monday, October 15, 2012

Haunted House 2

Haunted House 2


After the success of the haunted house yesterday, he ased for an encore today. I didn't have the same amount of time to spend and didn't want to get carried away again today, so I guided him into picking a relatively easy house to draw. He didn't seem to care that this one wasn't particularly spooky. But he did ask me to draw a "long boo" across it. When he saw how I incorporated the "BOO!" he wasn't convinced. "Oh well," he said, "that's okay, it's great." Oh well, indeed!

This time I remembered to incorporate his name better. So often I'm so caught up in making the drawing that I forget that this whole thing started with me wanting to write his name in creative ways every morning. Clearly it has turned into much more than that, but I like it when I remember to stay true to that core concept. As he grabbed it to put in his backpack, he said, "Cool! It's cool!" He must have meant it too, because today he brought this sack back too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contents