Pages

Monday, December 10, 2012

Jet

Jet

Jet

"I'm out of ideas."

"It's Monday. You should be full of ideas."

"Oooh, I know! A jet!" he exclaimed a second later looking at his toy Air Force jet on the kitchen table.

I did a Google image search and handed him my iPhone as always.

"They're all so cool! I don't know which one to pick."

I actually wasn't thrilled with his choice over the other options, but oh well, I don't pick them.

He had no reaction today when I showed him the finished product. That's was disappointing. To top that off, I forgot to take a picture of it. As soon as I got back home, I sent his teacher an email asking her to track it down. I asked her to make sure it ended up in his backpack and not in the trash as it normally does. Luckily, he did bring it home. I was relieved not to have lost the record of this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contents