Pages

Friday, August 23, 2013

How about two lightsabers making an X...

How about two lightsabers making an X...

Two Light Sabers Making an X

He woke up early today and ate quickly. He hurried into the bathroom and after a few minutes yelled out, "The snack sack! Just draw a Hot Wheels!" he exclaimed. 

"That's a good idea!" I shouted back. But then I ran a search looked at the pics. None of the options looked like a toy and none were drawings. 

He messed around in the bathroom while I made his lunch. I had to keep reminding him to brush his teeth and get ready. With all the time wasted, I no longer had time to draw a complex race car. 

I asked him for a different idea. 

He quickly suggested, "How about a lightsaber?" Then he added, "How about two lightsabers making an X. That's easy right?!"

"Yeah, it does sound easy," I had to admit. It was so easy, in fact, that I decided to add color, something I've never done before. I knew it just wouldn't look right if the lightsabers weren't classic green vs. red. It took me almost no time at all to draw them.

"Ooo, lightsabers! Ooo, you used markers this time!" It's a simple one, but he was super excited about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contents