Pages

Thursday, November 14, 2013

The Golden Ninja from Ninjago

The Golden Ninja from Ninjago

"What'll it be today?"

"Golden Ninja."

"Huh?"

"The Golden Ninja from Ninjago."


"Oh, okay," I said realizing he was referring to one of the LEGO Ninjago characters.

I handed him my iPhone with the search results. "Daddy I like this. It has the Golden Ninja and the Green Ninja."

"I'm not doing two," I said right away.

"I only mean the Golden Ninja."

"Okay, I'll do my best. Why'd you choose the Golden Ninja today?"

"'Cause my friend wanted it."

Ah, now he's taking requests! I thought.

"Every time he sees the snack sack he asks, 'Where's my Golden Ninja!?!'"

"So he's been asking for a while?"

"Yes."

 "Interesting."

I gave it my best effort today working to capture all the details.

"Whoa! Cool!" he exclaimed when he saw the finished drawing.

When he came home from school, I asked him, "What did your friend say about the Golden Ninja?"

"He wanted to keep it."

"Really?"

"Yeah! He asked me if he could have it."

"Really?"

"Yeah! He took it and put it in his backpack."

"Wow! Cool!" Okay, my art is officially hanging up in somebody else's house now. That is pretty cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contents