Pages

Friday, November 15, 2013

Tweety Bird

Tweety Bird and a Christmas Tree

"What should we do today?"

"Maybe a dead toad or frog?"

"Why dead?" I asked in mild horror. Boy, I really never have any idea what might pop out of his mouth.

"Never mind. I'm just kidding," he said having second thoughts. "Let's see....hmm...Tweety! Tweety Bird."

That was a big change, I thought.

I handed him my iPhone and he very quickly said, "Yeah, do this."

"With the tree?" I asked for clarification.

"Yeah."

"Really?"

"Yes."

I got to work. I don't know if it's because I was distracted or sleepy or thrown off by the dead toad request, but this one came out uninspired. I wasn't sure if I should start with the tree or Tweety Bird. I started with Tweety, messed up a few times, almost started over, but decided to persevere instead. I knew the tree would be tough for me and it was. I tend to struggle with symmetry. I was happy when it was all over.

Victor came by when I was finished and took a long gaze at it. He said nothing. I think he was feeling nice today and I was thankful for his restraint.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contents