Pages

Monday, February 4, 2013

Another Kind of Jet

Another Kind of Jet

Jet

"What's for the snack sack today?"

"A jet."

"We've already done a jet." He's really starting to repeat himself.

"Another kind of jet." I figured there are definitely lots of different jets to draw so I did the search and handed him my iPhone.

He looked for a long time then said, "You pick daddy." That was odd. I took a look for myself and noticed that there weren't many good options for jet drawings. We scrolled together agreeing that none were suitable. We had a good laugh at a picture of a shower jet in the mix.

I tried a search with "F-14" and that turned up better options. I focussed a lot on this one trying to get all the proportions right and it shows. My attention and my mood both make a big difference to the quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contents