Pages

Thursday, February 14, 2013

I Love You...This Much

I Love You...This Much

I Love You This Much

"How about something Valentine's-y?" I asked him.

"Sure," he said but he didn't have any ideas.

On the kitchen table was a cute art project he brought home yesterday. It had two hands made from pink and red construction paper. Written on the left hand was "I Love You." On the right, "This Much!" In between was a folded piece of paper that said "Happy Valentine's Day."

"How about this?" I asked pointing to it.

"Sure," he said to my surprise.

We started out by trying to trace his hands, but they were too big to fit. I was worried that I hadn't left enough room to fully write "Happy Valentine's Day." I counted several times to be sure I had it right. I asked him to write that part out and made sure he got all the letters correct. He looks so cute when he's concentrating hard on something.

This one was easy and fun. It's always special when we collaborate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contents