Pages

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

A Computer

A Computer

Laptop Computer

"What should we do today?"

"A computer!" he said without much hesitation.

"Like your computer, you mean?" We call it his computer, but it's really my computer. It's a Macbook Pro laptop.

"Yeah!" he confirmed.

"Okay." I ran a search and handed him my iPhone. "Pick one, but I won't do the background."

He expeditiously picked a classic Apple marketing shot of the Macbook Pro. "I'll tell you what to do when you are done," he said referring to the background.

"Just tell me now," I insisted.

He thought for a moment, then said, "A backpack."

"Huh? I don't get it," I said puzzled.

"A backpack that you'd buy," he explained. He continued, talking a bit slower than usual, "You can have a backpack and a price or something."

"Okay, I get it," I said figuring he meant an online shopping webpage.

I made quick work of drawing the laptop. It came out a little sloppy, but I didn't mind today. I did a rough sketch of a Mac desktop with a browser window taking up the screen. As requested I drew an online website with a backpack for sale. I incorporating his name into the search box trying to be clever.

"I like it!" he said when he saw the finished drawing giving it his stamp of approval.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contents