Pages

Monday, June 24, 2013

A Crane

A Crane

Crane

"What's for the snack sack today?" I asked as I always do.

He looked across the table and pulled over a menu from a local Mexican restaurant. I fully expected to be drawing a burrito today.

I interrupted his exploration of the menu. "Remember you can think of anything you want to. It doesn't have to be in front of you."

"A crane," he blurted out within a few moments. He had been playing with his toy crane outside yesterday, something he hadn't done in quite a long while. I ran a search and handed him my iPhone. "Is this one okay? Is it perfect?" he asked me.

"I'll do my best," I told him.

I started late and this one took longer than expected. I ran out of time, but had to get it done. As a result, we left late today and got to school late. Whoops! That's the first time that's happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contents