Pages

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Congratulations Victor!

Congratulations Victor!

Student Graduate

I didn't ask him what he wanted today. It was his last day of Kindergarten and this proud Daddy wanted to draw something specific to celebrate the milestone. It's cliche to say that he's grown up so fast, but he has. We are proud of our little boy and excited for what is to come in the 1st grade.

This project to draw something new on his snack sack every day started out on a whim. I can hardly believe that a full school year has past. We remained consistent and drew something new every single day that I took him to school. I'm sure we'll look back on the sacks and this blog years from now to relive fond memories of his early school years.

I can't help but wonder if this is the end of this creative journey together or only just the beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contents