Pages

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Taz Grabbing Daffy Duck

Taz Grabbing Daffy Duck

"What should we do today?"

"The one, the only..." He paused for dramatic effect. "One more Tasmanian Devil." We did a Taz way back near the beginning of the first year.

I did a search and handed him my iPhone. "Look at this one," he told me. He read the sign, "Mother!" He laughed, "Ha!"

I laughed too.

He kept browsing and showed me a picture of a real Tasmanian devil. "It looks cute," he said.

"I'm not sure I agree," I told him.

He kept browsing.

"I can do that one if you want," I said. I was pretty sure he hadn't asked me to already because he expected me to say, "no," since it had Daffy in it too.

"Oh good! But one thing, can you do the teeth a little, like, sharper?"

The teeth were more rounded in the original. "Sure. I can do that," I said.

I really like how this drawing of Daffy Duck came out. Daffy is my favorite of all the Looney Tunes characters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contents