Pages

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

A Dragon!

A Dragon!

Dragon

"A sea monster? No, let's do a monster truck!"

"Another one? We've done a monster truck before."

"I know, I know."

I did a search and handed him my iPhone. After browsing through the monster trucks for a while, he changed his mind, "Oh, I've got a better idea. A dragon!"

"Yeah, that's a better idea," I agreed.

This one was fun to pull together and looks really different from anything we've done so far.

"I don't like it. I love it! It looks great dadda!"

It's always so sweet to hear him get real excited about a drawing. He brought this one home.

"Did you write stories about this one?" he asked pointing to the Crystal Landscape we did yesterday. It was on the kitchen table. He has started noticing that I take notes of our interactions each day. I've shared them with him a few times.

He affirmed, "I like your stories dadda."

I can only wonder what he'll think of these "stories" when he's older.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contents