Pages

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Do you want to do a piano?

Do you want to do a piano?

Piano

"I need something a little easy today," I told him as I set down his plate of waffles.

"I know, but all the things I like are a little tricky to do and I just want to do them."

"Okay," I said ignoring his comment, "but I need something a little easy today."

"It's close to Valentine's Day so why don't you do something Valentines?"

"It's a little early for that."

"I know but can you just do it."

I gave him a look.

"Okay, do you want to do a piano?"

I thought this one was going to be easy, but it wasn't. I had to throw out my first try. Fewer lines means fewer chances to cover up any mistakes.

He came by and added his own touches, scattering his letters all about and adding his own musical notes to the scene.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contents