Pages

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Another Dragon

Another Dragon

Dragon

When he asked for "another dragon" today, I was definitely into it and ready for the challenge. Dragons are real fun for me to draw despite all the detail.

I took my time and kept working through minor mistakes. I clearly didn't leave enough room and had to leave out much of its long sweeping tail. That didn't phase me today.

I had fun adding his name in as part of the flames. He really liked that and kept pointing out how hot the fire must be. When I was finished, he had to take the Sharpie and write it out directly on the bag. I always get a little nervous when he takes the Sharpie after I'm pleased with the outcome. I never know what he's going to add. "Less is more," I always remind him. Today he listened and kept his additions small.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contents