Pages

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

A Robot

A Robot

Dinosaur Robot

"What's for the snack sack today?" I asked him.

"Let's see," he said contemplatively, "a machine!"

"What kind of machine?"

"Um, no. A robot!"

"Okay." I searched for robots and handed him my iPhone. He flicked through the images for some time and picked this one.

"That's not a robot." At least not really, I thought. It was sort of like a cyborg dinosaur.

"I know. They don't have robots," he said about the options.

That wasn't true and I shot him a look that said as much.

"But I want that one. It looks cool."

I couldn't argue with that. I wasn't sure I'd have enough time to get in finished in time, but I worked efficiently to get it done. This was our 100th snack sack! I had no idea when we started that our little project would have such longevity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contents