Pages

Monday, April 22, 2013

A Bullet Train

A Bullet Train

Bullet Train

"I don't know. I don't have any ideas," he said dejectedly after thinking about it for some time.

"How about a train?" I suggested. It had come to me all of the sudden that we had surprisingly never done a train before.

"I was going to say that, but I was also going to say this car," he said as he stood up and brought over his new tiger bus toy we picked up at the zoo this weekend. "Maybe you can do this tomorrow."

"So a train today, then?" He nodded. "What kind of train?"

"A sleeping car and a dining car."

"Um, that's the inside of a train. I need a specific type of train."

"Okay, a bullet train."

That sounded cool to me. I didn't find this one very easy to draw despite it being relatively simple.

"Ooo, ooo, oooo, I love it!" he said excitedly. "I know exactly where my names goes." This time the R, although not with the rest of his letters, isn't being so sneaky.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contents