Pages

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Jack Frost

Jack Frost

Jack Frost

"What's for the snack sack today?"

"Jack Frost."

"The new one?" I was referring to the Jack Frost from the movie Rise of the Guardians which we had just seen.

"Yeah."

I ran a search, but after he saw the samples, he decided he wanted the old Jack Frost from Frosty's Winter Wonderland. I love both. The new Jack Frost was a fresh character full of life and cool hair. I loved his personality in the movie and his back story. Plus the animation was awesome. But the old school Jack Frost was one of my favorite characters growing up with his cranky nature and superior attitude. I was excited to bring him to life on this snack sack.

"I really like Jack Frost," he told me as I drew. "Do you?"

"I do!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contents