Pages

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

A Palm Tree on a Deserted Island

A Palm Tree on a Deserted Island

Palm Tree on a Desert Island

"Any ideas for the snack sack?"

"Nope," he said a little too quickly.

I suspected he was sore that I wasn't letting him watch a show while he ate breakfast. He had woken up early and watched a show upstairs while I sluggishly got ready. He then took his sweet time changing and really lagged as he prepped his waffles. I didn't like the pace he was going at and we didn't have much time left to get out for school anyway.

I tried to entice him, "How about Elliot, from Open Season?"

"No," he said grumpily. He paused for a moment sulking, then asked, "How about Boog?" I ran a search and handed him my iPhone. He searched and scrolled for over 5 minutes. He couldn't pick anything.

"How about I draw what I want to draw today?" I asked declaratively.

He didn't respond and I was running out of time. The vision of a palm tree popped into my head. I did a search and found this classic deserted island view. I made quick work of it, then went upstairs to get some socks.

"Just so you know...I like the snack sack!" he yelled to me from downstairs.

"Cool!" I yelled back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contents