Pages

Friday, April 19, 2013

A Cheetah

A Cheetah

Cheetah

"What's for the snack sack today?"

"Optimus Prime. No. Bumblebee!"

"Uh, that's going to be too hard for right now."

"You just have to do tha-at," he said pointing to his Transformers backpack with Bumblebee on it.

I looked up other options on my iPhone, but they all looked too complicated for the time I had left this morning. Plus, I was in a sour mood after a poor night's sleep. "No, you'll have to pick something else for today," I said with a sigh, "Maybe next week I'll do Bumblebee."

"A rocket?"

"We've done several rockets already. Pick something new," I urged him.

"A cheetah."

I knew that wasn't going to be easy, but as it turned out, it wasn't that hard either.

"Ooh, I like it!"

"See, Victor cheetah!"

"What would be better is if my letters connected to make a cheetah. Do you know what I mean?"

"No, not really." He explained some more about how his letters could have been merged together in the form a cheetah instead of separate. "We don't have time for all that," I explained.

"Okay, I was just suggesting."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contents